Access is a four level course. The series follows the principles of the Common European Framework of Reference and combines active English learning with a variety of lively topics presented in themed modules.
– theme – based units in modules
– a varied range of reading texts from authentic contemporary sources with exercises which encourage learners to read extensively as well as intensively.
– Realistic stimulating dialogues featuring people in everyday situations
– Grammar sections covering grammatical areas appropriate for each level
– A wide range of speaking activities
– Pronunciation and intonation sections
– Tips to help learners become autonomous
– Cartoon strips, jokes and songs
– Culture Corner and Curricular Cuts sections at the end of each module
– ICT tasks
– Access magazine
– Pairwork activities
– Self check sections at the end of each module
A Grammar Book accompanies each course, giving students clear explanations and enabling them to practice the grammar structures presented in the coursebook.
The Workbook contains a variety of vocabulary, grammar, communication, reading and writing exercises.
Student’s Pack includes:
– Student’s book
– Grammar book
– Student’s Audio CD